• Bonnie Reeder • Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:37 am
    Thank you Jason. I took lessons from the time I was nine years old until my senior year of college. I learned all different types of techniques and skills to play difficult piano pieces like Hungarian Rhapsody by Liszt.
  • Jason • Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:31 am
    Welcome to Free Music Study @Bonnie Reeder. Your skills seem awesome 😎
  • Bonnie Reeder • Thu Sep 24, 2026 3:29 am
    Hi! My name is Elizabeth Reeder. I'm a classical pianist. I can play just about anything on the piano. I also play by ear. I like to play different genres of music especially from the romantic period. Beethoven , Debussy, and Chopin are my favorite composers. I'm currently working on a Chopin nocturne.
No one is chatting
  •  Information
  • Who is online

    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 397 on Tue May 26, 2026 1:06 am

    Legend: Administrators, Global moderators

  • Statistics

    Total posts 799 • Total topics 604 • Total members 94 • Our newest member Candyujf