Is it rеаlly pоssiblе tо lеаrn hоw tо plаy thе viоlin with аn iPаd?

Discussion in 'Violin' started by JimGoodman, Nov 9, 2016.

1. JimGoodman

JimGoodman New Member

Is it rеаlly pоssiblе tо lеаrn hоw tо plаy thе viоlin with аn iPаd?

2. Decentlady

Decentlady Member

The basics may be possible but ultimately you need to learn how to sync with any kind of music and that part may not be learnt through an iPad I am afraid.

However, whdn one gets the basic understanding of the violin, trial and error and innovative mind can help one progress.

3. tonyb

tonyb Member

Of course I think it's possible to play violin with ipad

I understand there are violin apps for ipad.

4. kamai

kamai Member

I think to fully learn how to play an instrument one must play the real thing. It is mot the same at all as the tune can be quite different on the Ipad. If you learn on the ipad you might feel strange when trying it out on the real life instrument.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit New Member

Yes, it's possible. But the level of dedication to learning how to play violin through the ipad has to be absurdly high (for me it would be extremely complicated).

Violin is an instrument that requires a lot of time and a lot of attention,(and when I say "a lot" it's really "a lot"), so... I think the best way to learn how to play it, is with a person who already knows how to play it because a machine can't replace a person (at least not in that function).

6. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Member

I create minus one music using a software with the help of a piano guide. When the midi format is done, it is converted into wav format which is a playable version. Maybe that's the same way you can learn the basics of violin but I'm sure you cannot play the violin even if you have been playing it on tablet.